Saturday, September 17, 2011

Inspiration

in·spi·ra·tion

[in-spuh-rey-shuhn]
–noun
1. an inspiring or animating action or influence: I cannot write poetry without inspiration.
2. something inspired, as an idea.
3. a result of inspired activity.
4. a thing or person that inspires.
5.Theology .

a. a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
b. the divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced.

What inspires you? What gives you hope and peace in your decision to VBAC? For me inspiration came from birth stories I would read, and face to face interaction with other women who have been there before. I want to help inspire you on your journey. I know so many sites can offer you facts, which I believe is so completely important. Get your facts on VBAC and know the risks/benefits and how you want to approach your birth. But my goal for this blog is to give you support and inspiration, focusing on the intangible evidence, things that could help be a driving force in bringing you to your hopeful birth!
    Birth, especially VBACs, can be a mental battle more than anything. So focus on getting your head and heart in the right place, and your body will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My only request is that you be respectful in your comments!